As a sales consultant, you will be part of our sales team and be responsible for establishing new relationships with Brazilian football clubs for one of our projects. You will join our international team of 15 people (based in the Netherlands), a mix of enthusiastic back-end developers, data scientists, DevOps and project managers. We are looking for a representative person who:
- Speaks fluent Portuguese and English.
- Knows his/her way around in Brazil (ideally someone from Brazil).
- Has affinity with football.
Made it past the ‘knockout stage’? Great, now please read more :)
At [BEBR], we work on a wide range of projects, ranging from a microservices-based platform for travel
providers to an online application used for earth-monitoring. We believe that people thrive when they
work on projects that they are passionate about. For that reason, we are looking for someone who has
proven affinity with football, since you’ll only be working on this specific project.
Additional knowledge and competences (nice-to-have):
- Knowledge of Brazilian football culture
- Loving the challenge of working on high complexity projects
- Ability to speak other languages, like Spanish and French
- Presentation skills
- Being competent in writing promotional material
- Willingness to travel a few times a year (to Brazil, possibly to France and Spain)
Salary and benefits
Competitive salary, free lunches & drinks and unlimited cuddles from [BEBR]’s office dog (Lui).
Do you think you are the right fit for our awesome team? Don’t think twice and send an email with your CV and a (short) motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not sure if you are the right fit for our awesome team, or don’t like dogs? Contact us anyway!