As an independent and reliable partner, we provide data-driven second opinions on the transfer deals of football clubs. At a fraction of the total annual deal value, we offer objective analyses to make sure that you buy and sell the right players for the right price.
We have compiled and structured a data lake containing more than 500 million data points from a wide range of cross-referenced data sources. Utilising this data to build and optimise our proprietary AI models, we provide our partners with cutting edge insights on players and clubs:
- Transfer values: our cornerstone model, providing you with the most accurate, up-to-date transfer values available.
- Player profiles: data-driven visualisations of a player’s strengths and weaknesses compared to his competitors and projected into your club and league.
- Impact scores: quantification of a player’s contribution to the outcome of matches compared to his peers.
- Player fit: data-driven assessment of the fit between a player, a team, and his (future) teammates.
- Ideal destinations: based on player’s strengths and the playstyle, budgets, transfer history, and current players of clubs worldwide.
- Similar players: based on their playstyle, impact, and other custom metrics and filters.
Our core products
Enabled by our uniquely designed AI system and sophisticated models, we provide our partners with detailed reports on players.
- Purchase report: contains a data-driven second opinion on an intended player purchase to gain new insights, check assumptions, avoid tunnel vision and maintain governance towards shareholders and directors.
- Active selling report: contains a data-driven analysis of your own players to monitor their transfer value, performance, and enable a strategy of active sales.
- Selling negotiation report: contains a data-driven analysis on your player’s transfer value, strengths and added value to strengthen your negotiating position during transfer negotiations.
We want to build long-term relationships with partners that value a data-driven and objective approach in their transfer policies. Therefore, we offer our insights in the form of flexible licences, where our partners can leverage our core products as well as custom analyses based on their specific needs. Feel free to contact us using the contact form below.