We organize, analyze and optimize the internal data of healthcare organizations (i.e. IoT devices) to provide a wide range of information. Generally speaking, this information can be divided into two areas: monitoring of key metrics and predictive analysis, which we deliver to our clients in dynamic dashboards that provide immediate insights.
White Paper Big Data & AI in Healthcare
Take a look at our whitepaper (Dutch) on how to solve personnel shortage in healthcare.
We describe 5 keys to prepare a healthcare institution for Big Data and how to unlock the advantages of AI.
Monitoring of key metrics
Our proprietary BXD platform can connect to your internal systems to provide active monitoring of key metrics. Questions that we answer for our clients on a daily basis include:
- What is the average workload during every moment of the day / week / month?
- How does the workload during a particular period compare to the overall average?
- What is the average response time?
- Which client or client-group triggers the most alarms?
- Is the workload evenly distributed between caregivers?
- Where in the building do most alarms occur?
By enriching your internal data with valuable external data sources, the BXD platform can increase the predictive power and allow for big data analyses. Some key predictions that we provide for our clients include:
- The estimated number of alarms that will be triggered during the following days / weeks / months, allowing for further optimization of staff scheduling.
- Early warning systems based on real-time monitoring of IoT devices to increase the responsiveness of caregivers.