As a Java developer, you will be part of our IT-team and be responsible for creating the backend of our software. We develop mostly in Java, which means that it’s a must to have demonstrable knowledge of Java, either OCAJP or OCPJP. Furthermore, it’s important to have knowledge of relational databases like Postgres and query language (i.e. SQL), have experience with version control/management (specifically git + host: bitbucket/github) and last but not least experience with Linux. These ‘must haves’ are knock out criteria for us.
Made it past the ‘knockout stage’? Great, now please read more :)
At [BEBR], we work on a wide range of projects, ranging from a microservices-based platform for retailers
to an online
application used for earth-monitoring. We believe that people thrive when they work on projects that
they are passionate about,
so together we can find a project within our portfolio that best suits your interests and expertise.
This reflects the vision of [BEBR]: focus on projects that we enjoy and stand behind as a team.
Additional knowledge and competences (nice-to-have):
- Being competent in writing well-designed and efficient code
- Java OCPJP
- Loving the challenge of working on high complexity projects
- Experience with deploying Spring Boot Applications
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Maven
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience with Message Brokers e.g. Rabbit/Kafka
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience with working in a Scrum based environment
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Dutch proficiency level B1 or higher required
Salary and benefits
- Salary is dependent on your expertise and experience
- Free lunches and drinks at the office
- Unlimited cuddles from [BEBR]’s office dog (Lui)
Do you think you are the right fit for our awesome team? Don’t think twice and send an email with your CV and a (short) motivation to email@example.com
Even if you don't tick all of these boxes, but still think you make a great contribution to our team, let us know why.